On April 28 thru 30, 2014, Seventh Vienna Financial & Economic Forum of CIS and Eastern Europe countries will take place in Vienna (Austria), dedicated to cooperation of financial & banking structures of the Commonwealth and European Union.
The Forum is organized by Financial & Banking Council of CIS jointly with Banking Association of Central & Eastern Europe (BACEE) and supported by Executive Committee of CIS and Vesheconombank (Russia).
To participate in the forum, top management of national (central) banks and exchanges have been invited. It will be also attended by representatives of national financial authorities, bank unions and associations, investment and innovation companies from CIS countries.
An agenda of business part of the Forum offers to discuss actual issues regarding CIS financial markets, factors to increase investment attractiveness of national economies of countries of the Commonwealth basing on integration processes among financial markets, formation of a united stock market & currency exchange community, support of national producers by promotion of export finance within CIS countries as well as implementation of modern financial technologies and sharing experience of their employment.
During plenary meeting and round tables the following discussions are suggested:
- Stability of financial markets of CIS countries, Central & Eastern Europe under conditions of the US national economy recovery;
- Formation of unified international standards within CIS;
- Major M&A deals among financial institutions of the Commonwealth and European Union;
- Utilization of efficient financial instruments to promote growth of export trade volumes;
- Trade and export finance instruments availability for medium-size banks and SME;
- Money transfer market development trends;
- Development of electronic wire transfer systems in CIS;
- Role of modern Internet-based technologies in development of banking services.
The proposed forum is committed to strengthen economical integration among CIS countries and European Union. We hope it will turn into a notable international event.
After the end of business part of the forum, participants will have an opportunity to enjoy nature and culture of Vienna and greater area.